We perform thorough diagnostic evaluations. We make recommendations based upon the findings.Learn More
Many people who suffer from hearing loss will benefit from hearing aids. We offer a variety of choices to fit your needs and budget.Learn More
Take home a state of the art hearing aid today. We allow you to try many different types and price levels with no commitment or deposit required.Learn More
Why Choose Us
For Your Hearing Services and Hearing Aids
We Are Dedicated to Better Hearing
We provide you with the care and attention you need to hear well with hearing instruments. Audiology & Hearing Aid Services, Inc. offers the latest advancements in hearing technology, and provides high quality hearing healthcare and rehabilitative services to all our patients.
Discover The Joy of Better Hearing
We truly believe that better hearing means better living. We want all of our patients to rediscover all the wonderful aspects of life they are currently missing due to hearing loss. Dealing with hearing loss and adapting to hearing aids is an individual process and each patient is treated with individual hearing care. We understand the difficulties of hearing loss and will be there for you each step of the way.
We believe that caring for our patients, their hearing, and their hearing aids is a joint venture between our office and our patients.As part of our on-going, continuous care practices, we want to provide our patients with the best opportunities to keep their hearing instruments in optimum working conditions. To do this, we provide our patients with the following services:
- We teach our patients daily maintenance practices for their hearing devices. We also teach them trouble-shooting tips that they can manage for themselves on an as-needed basis.
- We provide our patients with tools to keep their hearing aids in good condition, such as desiccant kits, battery testers, and cleaning supplies.
- We encourage our patients to come into our office at least every 3-4 months for free professional cleaning of the hearing aids. Cleanings in our office include the microphones and receivers. We want to help our patients prevent potential problems.
- We provide free reprogramming of hearing aids as our patients’ hearing changes or as their needs change.
- We provide free hearing aid consultations to discuss options and new devices. We also try to keep our patients aware of new options that might work in conjunction with existing hearing devices.
Knowledgeable and Professional Staff
Dr. Marsha S. Schwartz, Ph.D., CCC-A, FAAA is a licensed Audiologist in the state of Maryland. She’s also an active member of the American Academy of Audiology and the American Speech Language and Hearing Association. Rest assured that with over 35 years of experience, she is committed to providing every patient with the latest and most advanced hearing healthcare available.
OUR MISSION – To provide quality, comprehensive and personalized hearing services for people with all type of hearing needs. When you walk through our doors you can expect…
HONESTY – We provide you with the right hearing aid options for your specific hearing needs. And because Audiology and Hearing Aid Services, Inc. is NOT a franchise (i.e. offering product from only one or two manufactures) we can select the appropriate instruments for you from a comprehensive choice of quality hearing aids and assistive devices to ensure your complete satisfaction!
INTEGRITY – We will help you hear better. If you are not satisfied with your new hearing instruments and not hearing better than before your fitting, your money will be refunded.
SERVICE – Audiology and Hearing Aid Services, Inc. test your hearing improvements and provides the needed follow-up exams and services to make your fitting an ongoing success. We offer the flex: trial program, which allows patients to test drive hearing aids prior to purchase.